Ever been to an auction that is alive with energy and buzz? Felt the urge to join in because you got caught up in that electrical energy. Stop and think why that was, why every auction is so very different? Often we find that an auction is one of the best FREE entertainment spectacles in town. Think about this, where can you go and sit for 4 - 5 hours free, get water and tea or coffee free, whilst at the same time seeing rare and unusual items being sold in a climate of tense yet enjoyable spirit. Watch with intrigue as arch rival collectors try to one up each other and get that special item for their collection. Items sometimes sell for huge amounts, WHY? Could be that someone knew something that others missed.
What else do you get free? Knowledge, an auction is a place to learn about all manner of things from the trivial to the profitable. Want to know more information about an item? Just ask the auctioneer, he has years of experience and knowledge that he is willing to share.
What will you see at an auction?
- Collectibles that elicit nostalgic memories, things from our childhood that made us smile and laugh and remind us of our youth and friends
- Artworks of rare quality and substance from the currently popular artists or the old masters to aboriginal works with their unique colours and style.
- Things that have that simply undefinable IT, We have all seen something that just speaks to us while others find it just so so.
- Furniture of exquisite quality or rarity, Antique, Retro, Vintage ar just plain stylish. Hall stands to Dinner tables and everything in between.
- Memorabilia of times gone by, steam engine headlights, railway crossing signs, tin cars, old advertising signs , toy scooters and dolls. Close your eyes and remember your past, open them and see the items at our auctions.
What else make this day?
An auctioneer can be very entertaining whether just calling the auction, passing on knowledge about an item or cracking the occaisional one-liner. Whatever it is, he engages the audience which makes for a very entertaining day.
So don’t be shy come and say Hi at one of our many days of Auction Surprises.
Grab a bargain along the way but please remember BRING YOUR SMILE.